Sunday, August 28, 2011

The runaway

It's been quite a week...or few weeks I guess.  I'm finally done with service car!  Last week was absolutely crazy.  On Monday I had a psych run away on me (and I couldn't do anything about it because I had two other patients...and it's not really my responsibility at that point), on Tuesday the car I was in died while I had a patient to transport, on Wednesday I had three different medi-vans before I got one that started, and when I went on a call the lift wouldn't work so I had to have to psych patient sit up front with me....Thursday and Friday were just really busy.  I can't remember all that I ended up doing but I think my mind is blocking it out haha.

I'm finally back on the streets this week!  My first shift is on Wednesday.  I can't wait.  I've been crazy being off the rig.  This has been a very very long 4 1/2 months or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment